Dan-Mark Runway Grooving specializes in grooving of airport runways
Serving Canada and the Caribbean, our experienced team can accommodate all of your grooving needs.
Our company has been in the pavement maintenance industry for 25 years now and we understand the needs and tight deadlines that general contractors and airport operators are under to complete airside work with the least amount of disruption to both air traffic and groundside operations.
- Our grooving and support equipment is compact and can be easily mobilized to your location.
- We set our work schedule for both day and night to minimize any disruption to both air traffic and groundside operations.
- A major benefit with our equipment is we can do dry cut grooving, thus eliminating the need for 10's of thousand of gallons of fresh water. (Some operations require 300 to 500 gallons per hour), greatly reducing the overall costs, especially in areas where water supply is limited.
- We can also reinstate pavement markings on airside after each grooving shift to return the runway to full operation without delay.
- Our company believes in partnering with local work forces as well as airport operations to reduce costs and support the local economy.
- Runway grooving has shown a considerable reduction in hydroplaning of aircraft during landings.
- Pavement will not be damaged by freezing ice.
- NASA and the FAA both support the use of runway grooving to increase surface friction even when there is areas with rubber accumulation.
- Not only grooving of runways, but also high speed turn offs on taxiways to ensure aircraft safety.
- Our firm can also help with the writing of specifications and requirements for runway/taxiway grooving.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 250 385 1145
- Fax: 250 381 3890
- Mailing Address: #300 - 895 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8W 1H7